Sunday, August 23, 2009

Oakland Raiders = Motorcycle Gang

After all the years of drama, bad publicity, and likely cover-ups I am convinced the Oakland Raiders are more Biker Gang than they are NFL Franchise. The godfather of this biker gang is "crypt keeper" Al Davis. After finding out that assistant coach Randy Hanson was decked from behind by head coach I automatically assumed Al Davis finally found a tough as nails head coach that he could latch onto. Therefore I hated Tom Cable.

I was too quick to judge. Turns out this Randy Hanson deserved everything he got. He is a snitch. He got blindsided for snitching to the godfather for whatever reason. I would punch Hanson and then immediately resign as coach of Oakland. Why would anyone in their right mind every want to A. coach there. B. be drafted there. or C. sign any sort of deal to the Raiders.

There is some show on some channel about a biker gang and drugs and guns and stuff. What do I automatically think of every time a promo comes on the t.v. for that show? Obviously the Raiders. I don't know what exactly leads me to think of the Raiders as a biker gang. Could it be the skulls and crossbone clad fan section, the violent coaches, the ultra-controlling godfather figure of weird Al Davis, the fact that they obviously don't care about football as evidenced by their past decade record, their scary black and silver colors, the fact that their name is the Raiders, the uber tough-looking coaches who are normally just fat with the exception of Kiffin, or maybe the fact that instead of playing football they would much rather just beat each other up, drink, "kiss-ass" to the godfather. Sounds like a biker gang to me.

Did anyone else notice that Lane Kiffin just never really felt like a Raider. He seemed intelligent. He was clean cut. He wasn't a thug. He just never fit there for me. I was in shock every time I saw this middle-aged good looking guy in Raiders black and silver. No genuinely good guy is a Raider by choice. He was never a Raider. A Raider is missing teeth, has a beer gut, condones inter squad fights (Rob Ryan like brother Rex Ryan), just looks mean, doesn't have a college degree, and was born with excessive aggression problems. Sounds like a biker gang member to me.

The evidence is there. Oakland Raiders are only an NFL Franchise as a cover to their biker gang reality.

Jared

No comments:

Post a Comment